Since December 2022 whoops !!!!

Since December  2022 its been 10months  since I last posted on this blog , so happy  to be back again as I would be, slowly but surely  .

I Know You must be asking what happened???
Yes Motherhood !
Motherhood  took a huge and beautiful  part of my life and its  a ride,that I  have been enjoying .
Well it's not about my pregnancy into the birth of my beautiful Boy GÉRARD ,  but that we since have Been back on the dance floor but it  has been a while in this house(BLOG) .
So yaaaàaaaaayyyyyyyyyy we are happy  to be back to share  how exciting  2023 has been for me, and what's been happening  .
We will be sharing lots  and exciting moment, works  and interview so stay tuned .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

YIIKI Bolero 2020

Thank you

THE SPIRIT OF PINA BAUSCH ROAMS AFRICA